● 21 years of age or older
● No smoking cigarettes or electronic cigarettes (vape)
● Cigars are allowed in designated areas at the specific times designated by managers.
● Must use ashtrays
● Tools must be in proper place at all times.
● If a tool is lost by a member they will be charged the cost of the replacement.
● No loud or lewd language outside of the shop
● No member pets allowed
● Bike parking in designated areas (motorcycle parking)
● If designated car spots are full then street or rear parking will be utilized
● No excessive noise outside of the club
● No monopolizing areas inside of the club
● No entrance into restricted areas
● No fighting
● No access to the office
● No overnight parking outside of the club
● If you make a mess you clean it up
● Be friendly to everyone
● Avoid clicks
● No outside club insignia, patches, or colors worn in the club
● Rally or custom non-affiliated patches allowed
● If BYOB is left overnight, unopened containers become club/community property.
● Cars MUST be parked streetside or behind the shop.